YWI Immigration Consulting – 335 Immigration consultants

“Immigration process can be complicated, I’m committed to providing honest advice in a professional manner on your immigration applications, and your applications are always important to me.”
335 immigration consultant luning
Luning Chen
B.B.A. RCIC (#R707584)

Book Consultation Today

*Please note the consultation fees are adjusted in our retainer fees should you choose to retain our full representation services.

Our Services


- Temporary Resident Visa (Visitor Visa) - Visitor Record - Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) - Super Visa


- Study Permit - Study Permit Renewal - K-12 Enrollment - Post-Secondary Enrollment - International Education Exchange - Summer Camp


- Work Permit - Work Permit Renewal - Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) - Spousal Open Work Permit - Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) - International Experience Canada (IEC) - Restoration of Temporary Resident Status


Citizenship Permanent Residence - Express Entry (EE) - BC PNP - EE BC - BC PNP - Entrepreneur Immigration - BC PNP Tech Polit - Family Sponsorship


Luning Chen, Co-owner of YWI Alliance (Kelowna) and she is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). She has completed her Certificate in Immigration Law, Policies & Procedures from the University of British Columbia and is a member in good standing of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC). Luning is originally from Altay, China and she lives with her husband in the beautiful Okanagan since 2008. She provides professional immigration consulting service regarding permanent residency, family sponsorship, study permit and work permit.

Practice Area:
Canadian Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Law

English, Mandarin

A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is an authorized immigration and citizenship representative, who is hired to evaluate your immigration application and submit it on your behalf. In addition, an RCIC provides you with a beneficial strategy for your immigration options. An authorized RCIC is also a member of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC).

Contact Me